The 2022 IEEE SA Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day (E&IP@ATD) is the premier venue for automobile manufacturers, suppliers, semiconductor vendors, tool providers, engineers, scientists, educators, and the media to share ground breaking ideas along with implementation strategies and applications related to Automotive Ethernet Systems. Attendees will receive and share information, and actively participate in the latest developments in shaping Automotive Ethernet into a globally deployed, volume car automotive network.
Presentations will provide insights into the developments, trends and solutions in the following topics:
- Current automotive use-cases and future perspectives
- Ethernet’s role to facilitate cloud connectivity
- Ethernet network design and specification
- Ethernet requirements for automated driving applications
- Safety, security and reliability of Ethernet communications
- Markets and strategies
- Tools and tests methods
- Present and future physical layer and protocol solutions
Exhibitor and supporter packages are available at various price points. View exhibitor and supporter details in the Exhibitor Prospectus (PDF). Exhibitors will receive custom discount codes after purchasing an exhibit package. Delegates of exhibitors should use the discount codes to register using the “Attendee Registration” Process.