The ITSS conferences are important gathering of scholars and practitioners that underscore their commitments to promoting rigorous research and fostering innovative solutions to transportation issues globally.
To ensure broad participation and make this platform accessible to deserving researchers across socio-economic backgrounds, the IEEE-ITSS Conferences Support Program for Fostering Diversity is designed.
The program aims to provide conferences fees waiver to the recipient to facilitate their attendance at both 2024 ITSS flagship conferences (ITSC & IV). Through the program, we will allow broadening participants’ exposure to the latest advancements, research, and networking opportunities in the field of ITS
IV’24 Application Submission Deadline: April 10, 2024
ITSC’24 Application Submission Deadline: July 10, 2024
The selection criteria encompass various elements to ensure a comprehensive evaluation process. Some of these elements are highlighted below:
- The support program is offered to:
- Anyone who work in the ITS field,
- Priority to those who can contribute diverse perspectives to ITSS including Women, Underrepresented Groups (with no age restrictions), young professionals, and students in early stages of their studies in the ITS field are highly encouraged.
- Candidates must have their paper accepted in the corresponding conference with major contribution to the submitted work, demonstrating their academic achievements.
- Candidates should be committed to actively promoting the society in a positive manner, contributing to its growth and outreach.
- Candidates should be willing to assist both the conference organizers and the WiE/YP events, reflecting their dedication to the community’s success.
- Active participation as a reviewer is also a MUST, as it showcases their commitment to supporting the flagship conferences through valuable feedback.
- It’s important to note that a candidate does not need to be IEEE ITSS student or full member to apply for the program. However, IEEE ITSS membership will be required upon receiving the grant.
Together, we can shape the future of the ITS….