The fellowship opportunity at hand presents a remarkable chance to actively participate in The Annual ITS WiE/YP Workshop & Research Forum taking place in Seoul, South Korea on May 27-29, 2024, and make a valuable contribution to the growth and development of IEEE-ITSS. The fellowship program aims to support participants attending The ITS Forum in Seoul, Korea. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in a technical tour of related industries, interact with industry experts, and visit renowned research labs, providing valuable insights into state-of-the-art ITS research.
We cordially invite our vibrant community of students, researchers, and professionals to submit project proposals that aim to amplify the visibility and impact of the IEEE ITSS. Take this opportunity to showcase your innovative ideas and make a significant difference within the IEEE ITSS community and submit your proposal!
Submission Deadline: February 05, 2024
- The fellowship is open to:
- applicants from all backgrounds especially those who can contribute diverse perspectives to ITSS,
- ITS Women, Underrepresented Groups (with no age restrictions), and
- Young professionals
- We highly value active members who are enthusiastic about participating in future engagements within ITSS, including various activities such as committee involvement, conferences, webinars, and more.
- Active participation as a reviewer is also crucial, as it showcases their commitment to supporting the flagship conferences through valuable feedback.
- It’s important to note that you do not need to be an IEEE ITSS member to submit a proposal. However, if your proposal is accepted, IEEE ITSS membership will be required to accept the fellowship.
Together, we can shape the future of the ITS….