As an active IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society member, we would like to invite you to join the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society (VTS) for the remainder of the year. Discounted combined membership will be offered in 2022. For now, consider adding VTS at no additional cost today.
IEEE VTS is a technical Society that focuses on connected vehicles, land transportation, mobile communications, and railroad/mass transit. Founded in 1949, IEEE VTS serves its members via the organization/sponsorship of annual conferences, the production of an array of technical publications, and numerous member benefits.
To accept the offer for complimentary membership in the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society, simply click here and sign in with your IEEE Account. The membership will be in your Cart.
As a VTS member, you have access to benefits that we provide exclusively to our community, including:
- VTS Resource Center: a multimedia online library with educational videos and slides from our conferences, and recordings of Distinguished Lectures. As a VTS member, you have free access to all the videos.
- All VTS members receive a print copy of IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, containing not only survey and tutorial articles but also quarterly columns on the different areas of interest to our members.
- Discounted registration fees at VTS sponsored conferences.
- Local VTS Chapter involvement: VTS has approximately 40 local Chapters throughout the world. These local Chapters collectively hold 200 to 250 meetings per year and are a great way for VTS members to network with each other within a geographical area. Furthermore, only VTS local Chapters have access to the VTS Distinguished Lecturer program, one of the largest in IEEE, with approximately 50 world-class speakers ready to provide lectures to VTS Chapters around the world.
- Eligibility for VTS volunteering opportunities: Only VTS members are eligible to volunteer for the numerous Society activities, ranging from the VTS Board of Governors to organizing a VTS conference to the formation of a VTS local Chapter.
Thank you very much again for your attention and interest in the IEEE VTS.