The theme for the 2023 event is “Venturing into New Frontiers: Emerging ITS Solutions for Underdeveloped Regions”
The forum aims to address the ITS challenges faced by underdeveloped countries. It serves as a platform for participants to delve into these challenges, shape their research to address them, and propose innovative solutions. The event also facilitates interaction between our members and local industry and academic leaders, fostering knowledge exchange and learning from their experiences.
Moreover, the forum fosters cultural exchange and collaboration, connecting different parts of the world. By showcasing Egypt’s rich cultural heritage and historical significance, we hope to strengthen understanding and build bridges across diverse ITS communities.
2023 Event Details
- The 2023 Research Forum is taking place in Cairo, Egypt
- The event will be from November 20-22, 2023
- Anyone is welcome to join the event.
- The registration fee is $150 for non-ITSS members and $100 for ITSS members.
- The registration fee covers the event attendance, food and beverages during the event, networking nights, and sightseeing tours.
- Details about the payment method will be announced soon.
We cordially invite our vibrant community of students, researchers, and professionals to participate in the event to amplify the visibility and impact of the IEEE ITSS. Take this opportunity to showcase your innovative ideas and make a significant difference within the IEEE ITSS community and register now!
For more information, check the Wi-ITS Benefits!